Welcome Vermont’s Burlington Beer Company to the state of Maine at Novare Res. All the beers coming to the state on tap plus exclusive specialties.
List so far:
– “It’s Complicated Being a Wizard”- Our Double IPA has a radiant straw orange glow with which we immerse massive quantities of hops for a bold hop flavor. Utilizing barley, wheat malt, and flaked oats in the grist bill for a soft malt character
– “Reflected in Symmetry” – Multigrain NEIPA with Galaxy & Idaho 7 hops
– “Peasant Bread” – American Brown ale brewed with Wild Rice. The wild rice add an earthy and nutty flavor that weaves with the toasted, toffee, and chocolate malt flavors
– “Shoegazer” is a an American Blonde Ale brewed with Spelt malt. Spelt is an heirloom variety of wheat that displays flavors of hazelnut and freshly baked bread. Hopped with Mosaic and Mandarina Bavaria to round out the flavors and aromas with Peach, Wildflowers, and Orange Marmalade. Citrus. Floral. Hazy.
– “Elaborate Metaphor” – Elaborate Metaphor is our take on a new New England style Pale Ale brewed with Citra and Amarillo hops. Brewed with Barley, Flaked Oats, Wheat, and Raw Wheat
– “Cosmic Exoskeleton” – Black Gose with Raspberries & Milk Sugar – Collaboration with Fuerstwick Brewery from Berlin, Germany
– “Creatures of Magic” – Oatmeal IPA. Flavors and aromas of Orange Sherbet, Pink Guava, Honeydew Melon, and Passion Fruit
– “Dream Eater” – Double Stout with Cinnamon Crunch Cereal, Coffee, Vanilla, & Milk Sugar
– “Ancient Power” – Double Stout with Chocolate Cake, Chilies, Cinnamon & Milk Sugar
– “Alien Hymns & Stoner Fables” – Massive Imperial Oatmeal Stout
– “Intangible Tides” – Triple Dry Hopped Triple IPA. Hopped with Vic Secret, Citra, Mosaic, and Amarillo. Flavors and aromas of Pineapple, Guava, Passionfruit, and Citrus Zest
– “You Can’t Get There From Here (Black Rasberry & Currants)” Dark purple with ruby highlights. Flavors and aromas of cranberry juice. Bright acidity from the raspberries and rich flavors of wild Foraged blueberries from the currants. Balanced by the salinity inherit of Gose style ales
– “You Can’t Get There From Here (Key Lime & Kumquat)” – Tart, juicy flavors and aromas of Key Lime Pie and Candied Orange Peel. Balanced with an acidic brightness and savory saltiness
– Definitive Brewing / Burlington Beer Company “The New Toast” Double Milk Stout brewed with @butternutmountainfarm maple sugar and conditioned on @tandemcoffeeroasters coffee beans! With its uniquely rich coffee character and maple undertones, The New Toast smells and tastes like melted coffee ice cream and french toast.